Fit to Fly Travel Testing
We are undertaking both Day 2 Testing and Fit to Fly testing. These are carried out at M W Phillips Vaccination Centre, 121 Shady Lane, Birmingham, B44 9ET.
How to book an appointment?
**Please click the link above to book your relevant test**
FIT TO FLY TESTING AND CERTIFICATE
What is a fit to fly certificate?
A fit to travel certificate is a medical certificate confirms your fitness to fly.
M W Phillips offers fit to fly certificates with PCR Covid-19 testing. If you test negative for Covid-19, we will provide you with a certified Covid-19 fit to fly medical certificate
How to get a fit to fly certificate
We've got you covered. We can supply Covid-19 swab test results alone or with a corresponding fit to fly letter. Check what type of travel documentation you need and place your order.
Things to consider when choosing our fit to fly testing and certificate
- The time window required by your airline and destination
- The day of the week your flight is departing
- Whether or not a fit to fly certificate is required in addition to your Covid-19 PCR test
- Time windows are normally given by your airline or the country you are flying to. For example, a 72 hour time window means that your swab needs to be taken within 72 hours of your flight.
How much does it cost?
Each fit to fly test costs £99
How long does a fit to fly certificate last?
Your fit to fly certificate shows you are fit and able to fly around the time of your flight. A fit to fly letter may not be accepted if it was given to you a few weeks or months before you are set to travel. With the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, some airlines and countries may specify how recent your fit to fly certificate must be.
Trusted by airlines
Our direct real-time PCR (RT-PCR method) Covid-19 swab tests are fully certified and accredited by Public Health England, ensuring your test results will be accepted by your airline and embassy.
All our travel tests are Government approved.
Feeling unwell whilst abroad?
The symptoms of Covid-19 include a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. If you are experiencing these symptoms, you should:
- Stop your trip if you are about to start and seek medical attention. Try not to continue a long journey.
- Self-isolate and practice social distancing. This means staying indoors and avoiding contact with other people.
- Follow the guidance of the local public health authority.
- Call a health provider and notify your insurance company so they can advise you on what you should do.
- Check with your health provider if you are fit to travel when you recover.
How to book an appointment?
Please use our booking form -----> https://calendly.com/mwpfittofly